Saturday, June 16, 2012

Prometheus - movie review

Why on earth (or the other galaxies) didn't somebody warn me about Prometheus? A simple hint that Ridley is trying to re-claim as the original creator of Alien would have prepared me for (or made me avoid) this nasty experience in 3D. But no, none of the reviews or the social noise did. You will have to wait (if you manage to avoid throwing up) till the very last few frames...literally the flashes after the FADE-OUT to yawn "Ohhhh.....okay, so thats what you were trying to convey".



Goes without saying, every act was more gruesome than the previous. Now, I'm not a great fan of 'creature' movies (PREDATOR is an exception). So if you are, then you might not agree with my views. The very very thin line of story or plot gets completely darkened with the gore you see on screen. Halfway through the movie I decided to feast my eyes only on the size zero Charlize and ignore the rest. No whats the point of getting Guy Pearce if you are gonna hide his whole face with prosthetic ?? I rest my case.

2 comments:

Dial jordan said...

Dialjordan is the India’s one of the emerging online business listing website.Dialjordan Local Internet Search Engine India, Internet Business Directory Provides Information about Companies, Services and products All Indian Cities.Find the local businesses instantly at dialjordan

Shruti Kaur said...

Thanks for all this effort and work you've done, And thanks for telling it so well and so easy to understand!!